Dream Machins operates a best-practice and that is called the “Driver Motorsports Standard”. This standard is applied to not only the vehicle we sell as a company, but to any vehicle we sell. It assures that the vehicle is in the best possible condition, inside and out, prior to sale. Our consignment services are available for select Japanese vehicles and services include:
- Arranging shipment of the vehicle to our facility if needed at client cost
- Upon delivery, perform check-in to assess any potential mechanical or cosmetic needs and consult with the owner on recommended repairs
- Clean and detail the vehicle so it can be in its best condition prior to sale
- Suggest sales price based on current market data
- Take high-quality pictures and market the vehicle on our website, social media, and other sales channels
- 120 day consignment term
- Client's title must be free and clear of claims and/or liens. A copy of the title will need to be provided at the time of consignment.
- Customer must maintain insurance, legal registration, and license plates so that the vehicle can be test-driven.
- The Consignment Fee is $2,500 or 8% of the purchase price (whichever is greater).
Please use our Vehicle Information button below to submit your consignment form.